One of the major issue everyone is fighting lately is to stay in shape. People are constantly searching for foods with lower calorie content to fit into their lifestyle.
When you’re mindfully watching your calorie intake to trim down your waistline, it’s vital that you saturate your diet with plenty of edibles that don’t leave you feeling hungry.
If you’re struggling with weight loss, looking for nutritious foods that are very low in energy and very low in calories, the foods on this list is a good staring point. These foods profiled here contain 100 or fewer calories per serving!
1. Zucchini is a highly nutritious vegetable, very easy to prepare and adds variety to your diet, it has over 13 calories per serving.
2. Strawberries are not only light in calories and high in fat-fighting fiber, they also supply a wallop of vitamin C. It has over 13 carolers per cup.
3. Watermelon provide high amounts of nutrients in a low-calorie, low-fat package. An 80-calorie serving of watermelon provides 270 mg of potassium, 1 g of protein, 30 percent of your recommended daily vitamin A intake, 25 percent of your recommended daily vitamin C intake, 2 percent of your recommended daily calcium intake and 4 percent of your recommended daily iron intake.
4. Celery might not have been awarded the superfood status, but it adds a lot of crunch to a calorie-controlled diet. It’s an exceptionally high-volume food, meaning you can eat bushels of it without going into calorie overload. It has over 6 calories per stalk.
5. Grapefruit is a good source of vitamin C, researchers confirmed that daily intake can help lower waist circumference, blood pressure, and cholesterol numbers, making it a ticker-friendly low-calorie fruit option. It has over 37 Calories per Half Grapefruit.
6. Egg Whites is pure, low-calorie protein. The protein within egg whites is especially rich in essential amino acids, making them a muscle-building superstar.
7. Turkey Breast is one of the leanest meats. There are 88 calories in 3 ounces, 14% fat, 16% carbs, 70% protein.
8. Broccoli provides a high amount of nutrients for a small amount of calories. Just one cup of chopped raw broccoli contains 31 calories, provides over 100% of your daily need for vitamin C and vitamin K, and is also a good source of vitamin A, folate and potassium.
9. Cauliflower is one of the healthiest foods on earth. With its rich supply of health-promoting phytochemicals, high level of anti-inflammatory compounds, and ability to ward off cancer, heart disease, brain disease, and even weight gain. A one-cup serving of cauliflower contains 29 calories.
10. Cucumber are about 95 percent water, which is why they’re one of the lowest-calorie options. This high amount of water can even help keep you hydrated and feeling full.