Are you looking for a cool and refreshing cocktail but worried about the nutritional value, just mix up a classic tequila sunrise made with the right ingredients and it will surely be beneficial to your health
According to Scientists at the Center for Research and Advanced Studies in Mexico, tequila may actually be good for your bones.
Tequila Sunrise is a cocktail made of tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup.
This bright orange and red cocktail help to transport your taste buds to a tropical island.
Below are steps that will give a great tequila sunrise cocktail;
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) gold tequila
- 500ml (2 cups) chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grenadine
To garnish: use a cherry and an orange slice.
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice and set aside.
- Combine tequila and orange juice into the cocktail glass
- Slowly Pour grenadine into the centre of the glass so it sinks to the bottom and let settle.
- For an artistic look, arrange the cherry and orange slice to look like a rising sun.