JAMB Speaks On Withheld 2018 UTME Results

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board says the withheld 111,981 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination results were still undergoing screening.

The JAMB Head of Public Affairs, Dr Fabian Benjamin, stated this in an interview with the Punch on Monday.

Benjamin assured affected candidates that the Board would communicate their findings at the appropriate time.

Recall that JAMB in a statement last week announced the release of 1,502,978 results, holding back 111,981 for “further screening”.

“After viewing all CCTV footages during the conduct of the 2018 UTME and considering reports from our supervisors, monitors and other independent Nigerians, JAMB has released the results of 1,502,978 candidates. Also, 112,331 results have yet to be released out of which 350 are the results of visually impaired candidates which will be released soon and 111,981 results withheld for further screening. The figure above excludes foreign candidates whose examination will be conducted in April,” the Board had said.

Leave a comment