The miracle leaf known as ‘’Chaya’’ is said to originate from Mexico. It is a fast growing plant that is cultivated worldwide.
It’s a leafy tasty green vegetable similar to spinach. It is also called “God’s Gift” because it can treat almost 100 diseases.
The leaves can be both eaten raw, cooked, or added to soups, tea, and salad recipes.
Here are some of the health benefits of the Chaya plant.
1. It helps to cure asthma.
2. It increases calcium in the body.
3. Improves ability of the brain to function.
4. It helps to reduce the risk of stroke.
5. It can also prevent varicose veins, hemorrhoids, osteoporosis, headaches, anemia, and other serious diseases.
6. Regulation of sugar level.
7. Treatment of sore throat
8. It serves as the immune system boosting agent
9. Enhances vision.
10. Prevents cancer, diabetics and heart diseases.
Here are some steps in preparing a healthy Chaya tea
6 Chaya leaves
2 Cups of water
Put the 6 Chaya leaves into a boiling water for about 10 minutes then pour into a glass to cool off.
Drink the tea 3 times a day before a meal or you can also simply add it to your meal or drinks.
What’s your opinion on Chaya tea?