Nigeria can be a challenging place to live in, so is finding time for work-out. Despite this, you can still make time for fitness.
Here are the top five ways to make out time for work out
1. Schedule: usually you don’t miss meetings because it’s important and you’ve scheduled it. You need to also schedule workouts. Schedule a good week ahead, and then schedule your other activities around them. Aside from making you fit, it may help you accomplish them better.
2. Make it fun: By planning your workouts with a friend, you are already turning it to fun. Also, you make the most out of it.
3. Be motivated by money: Putting some money on the line may provide you with the motivation you need to show up for activity. Sign up for a yoga work out, gym, book some sessions with a personal trainer, or put down some cash for a number of sit ups, you will be highly motivated.
4. Ditch your ride: Whenever feasible, hop on the bus, take a walk to your bus stop. If you can’t do it every day, try for twice a week. People who take alternative transportation tend to get more exercise than daily car commuters.
5. Work out at work: when you are at work, instead of using the elevators, try using the stairs, instead of using the intercom, take a walk down to the next office. You can also make use of your lunch break for few planks.