Travelling can be less stressful when armed with the right knowledge, Even the most experienced traveler can attest to the fact that trips don’t always go according to the plan.
As the day go by, so does new ideas and development, it’s much easier to deal with situations as they arise when armed with the right knowledge.
Check out these 5 brilliant travel tips you’ve probably never thought about but really should follow:
1. Travelling light cannot be overemphasized! This is one of the major mistakes people make. You’re really not going to need all the extras. Besides you run the risk of coming back with excess luggage after shopping on your trip. So, pack light and fill up as you go along.
2. Take a photograph of all your documents and back them up in cloud before you travel, your ATM cards, phone numbers, passport, and driver’s license. Just in case you’re robbed or something.
3. Carry along a pen especially for international flights. There’s usually one form or the other to fill.
4. Always, have extra underwear and a few snacks in your hand luggage because you never know if your flight will be delayed and for how long.
5. Stay confident and alert, and act like you know where you’re going even if you don’t so you’re not easily marked out as a visitor and become a potential target to hoodlums hanging around the airport.