Amazon bestselling author, Reno Omokri, has highlighted five red flags in relationships that men should look out for before asking for a girl’s hand in marriage.
Omokri, who hosts a Christian teaching television show ‘Transformation with Reno Omokri’ in the United States, says a man should know that a girl is not suitable for marriage if she allows him to sleep with her before marrying her.
The ex-media aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan also said it signal as a red flag to men if the women they intend to marry use accessories that cost more their annual marriage.
Below are Omokri’s five warning signs why men should not ask any girl’s hand in marriage:
1. She allows you sleep with her before marriage.
2. She requires maintenance.
3. Her phone, clothes and jewellery cost more than your annual pay.
4. She’s good at sex and bad at prayers.
5. She doesn’t encourage you to save.