Fire Guts Kachikwu’s House

The Abuja residence of State Petroleum Minister, Ibe Kachikwu, was on Sunday evening gutted by fire.

The fire reportedly started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners.

It was gathered that the minister was not at home when the incident occurred.

As at the time of filing this report, the extent of damage caused by the fired remains sketchy.

However, reports have it that officials of the Nigeria fire service rushed to the scene to put out the fire.

 

Leave a comment